Work Order Request

For a Public Works Emergency (broken water/sewer line, etc) contact Public Works at 828.859.6655.

This form is only monitored 7AM-7PM daily.

To have your utility lines located, you must contact North Carolina 811 at their site or by phone at 811.  Note that the Town of Tryon only marks water/sewer lines within the right of way and up to meters and NOT on private property.  Lines from the meter or right of way are private lines and you will need to contact a private line locator.