Water Plant Supervisor – Greg McCool

Wastewater Plant Supervisor – Deborah Bradley

Water/Sewer Distribution Supervisor – Andrew McCallister

The Town provides water and/or sewer service to residents where available. Utility deposits for water and/or sewer service are required before service begins. For additional information or assistance you may call Tryon Town Hall.

Requests for new service should be made in person at the Town Hall located at 301 North Trade Street. Click here for our fillable Water Service Application.

Water and/or sewer bills are normally mailed on or around the 20th day of each month.  Payment is due by the 15th of the following month and penalty charges begin accruing on the 16th.  Payments can be made using cash, checks, money orders, bank drafts (click here for our bank draft authorizationrequires voided check from your account) or credit/debit card (Note- Customers using online banking should allow time for the bank to print and mail payments to us before the 15th) and should be made at the Town Hall or mailed to the Town of Tryon, 301 North Trade Street, Tryon, NC 28782.  Please do not mail cash.  Click here for more information on utility billing.

After hours and weekend emergencies, such as a water main break, should be reported to the Tryon Police Department at 828.859.9195.

Click here for Annual WaterQuality Reports

2018 Wastewater Collection System Performance Report

2018 Tryon Middle School Wastewater Treatment Facility Performance Report

Customer Guidance on disposing Fats, Oils & Grease